Saturday, August 15, 2026
On Saturday, August fifteen ,2026 I had wakened up from my dark brown recliner chair at seven o'clock in the morning and a male staff person he had got me all dress up and I had told him the I had rode to the bowling alley in Medford, on Friday August fourteen with two staff people and two clients from my program at outside the line studio and I had told the staff person how I had a great time and there even a few videos of me bowling too. After I was all dress in my shorts paints and short sleeves shirt and I had my white socks, my right hard plastic ankle brace and my Velcro sneakers on too I had sat in my wheelchair and then I had wheeled out of my bedroom and I had wheeled across the wide living room floor then into the dining room to have a bowl of honey bunches of oats cereal to eat and I also had a cup of coffee to drink too. Then I had wheeled back up in the hallway across the wide living room floor and then I had wheeled into my bedroom, where I had watched some, you tube videos on my computer for a while. Then later at twelve-fifteen in the afternoon I had decided to have my lunch over in the dunking donut restaurant. So, I had grabbed me I-phone on my phone charger and a staff person had pushed me out of my bedroom, and then he had pushed me in my wheelchair across the living room, floor and then outside to the garage where he had helped me sit on my four medium black wheels bright red motor scooter and I had drove over to the dunking donut restaurant that was right across the great big wide cemented parking lot to order a bacon egg and wake up wrap, some loaded Hasharon's and a medium cup of hazel nut Lata coffee and I had Aten my bacon egg and cheese wrap and I had Aten my loaded hash brown and I had drank my hazel nut Lata coffee too while I was over a the dunking donuts restaurant eating my bacon egg and cheese wake up wrap I had face time my brother on my I-phone that lives in a great big house out in Aspin Colorado, me and me brother had talked for a while and he had showed me around his great big wide giant house while I was face timing him on my I-phone and my brother even showed me some humming bird that was flying around his bird feeder out on the right side of the great big wide very, very, long deck then I had drove home to the McLaughlin, house
