Friday, August 28, 2026

 

On Friday Morning August twenty-eight ,2026 I had woken up from my sleep sitting down on my dark brown recliner chair and a male staff person had walked right into my bedroom, and he had dressed me in my short and my red short sleeve shirt. So then I had sat in my wheelchair, and I had pulled myself out of my bedroom, with my very strong left foot and then I had wheeled across the very wide living room and to the dining room where I had a plate of pancake and scrambled eggs to eat. At eight-thirty I had got my helmet on my head and I had got my I-phone to and I had wheeled out of my bedroom and I had wheeled across the wide living room floor and then I had wheeled out the front door and then I had wheel down the very wide parking lot and I was wheeled on to the great big black van and then I was drove to the home goods parking lot where I was waiting for another Van to drive me to my program which was outside the line studio. A hour had past and I was at outside the line studio so I was wheeled on a great big white van and a staff person that works a my program said to me that I was going on a trip to a place called Doubling Farms and two staff people was going with me and one client was going with me too but I was the only one that had to use a wheelchair. So, a male staff person had drove us to Doubling farms when we had arrived at Doubling Farms there was a big sign on the right side of the big, long wide gate and I had read the sign from the great big wide van but when I had saw the animals there like the hawks, the cows the owls, the chickens and a few other animals and I did not see no foxes I think the foxes was hidden underground that day and there was lot of people that day and it was a very, very beautiful and sunny day too.  Then later the staff person from outside the line studio that drove the van drove it back   to the outside the line program Then I had Ate my lunch which was a pineapple flavored cottage cheese, and it was so, so, good too. Then after I had Ate my lunch, I word work on the blog on the OTL laptop for paid work and I would type on the laptop computer everything that I had done on that day. Later I would go to my group which was art and craft which was in the back room, so I wheeled in the back for arts and craft. When I had already wheeled into the back room for arts and crafts me and some of the clients had painted our own individual master peace's Later it was two thirty P.M so a drive was waiting for me out in the great big and very, very, wide parking lot to drive me to the Home Goods parking lot which is in Reading, so that I could called my house which is in North Reading, from my I-phone so that a staff person could drive in a great big van to pick me up at Home Goods in Reading, so that he could drive me home at the McLaughlin, house which is in North Reading.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?