Tuesday, September 08, 2026
On Tuesday, September eight ,2026 I had woken up from sleeping on my dark brown recliner chair at seven o'clock in the morning and a staff person had dress me up in my gray shorts, my short sleeve shirt, my white socks, my right hard plastic brace and my black Velcro sneakers. So, then I had just put my dark brown recliner chair down and I had stood up on the floor, and I had gotten into my wheelchair. When I was sitting on the black eat of my wheelchair, I had pulled my wheelchair out of my bedroom door and across the living room floor and then I had pulled my wheelchair with my very strong left foot on to the dining room and I had eaten two cut up waffles with maple syrup poured on my waffles and one cut up fried egg and I had drank a big cup of coffee and I had sip my coffee with a straw too. later I had wheeled back in the hallway with my very, very, strong left foot by stretch my left leg out and at the same time I would curl my toes on my left foot up and I would even move my right leg too. So, I would pull my great big wheelchair up the hallway with both of my legs and then I would pull my great big black wheelchair into my bedroom to and then I would even wheel into my computer desk to so that I could work on my computer for a little bit. At twelve-thirty a lady was I the great big very wide pink room name Hidy to do physical therapy with me and to watch me doing ten sit to stands at the big, long bar and she would see how long that I could stand for too. and she would see me walking while I was still holding on to the great big, long paralog bar that was bolted to the wall in the great big pink room. We had done a few more exercises too. Then she had left so I had wheeled back into my bedroom, and then I had wheeled into my computer desk to work on my web journal some more. So, at one-thirty P.M I want to go to the dunking donut restaurant to buy a sandwich, but when I was driving my four black wheels bright red motor down the very, very, wide cemented parking lot as I took a right on the long-cemented sidewalk as I drove right again for a little bit then I would drive left I could see the round little, tiny lights going down that's means that my motor scooter would lose it charge any minute. So, I had drove my motor scooter back up the great big wide cemented parking lot and then I had drove my big four black wheels bright red motor scooter into the garage and I had parked my motor scooter so a male staff person had helped me tot transfer of off my motor scooter and then sit in my big black wheelchair
